Navigating the legal landscape of blockchain technology.
The Crypto Lawyers: a law firm for a new economy
Token Sales & Exchange Listings
• Token and Coin Analysis under U.S. Securities Laws
• Assistance with Exchange Applications
• Tokenized Asset Offerings
• Security Token Offerings (STOs)
• Venture Capital Funds
• Hedge Funds
• Fund Structure & Strategy
• U.S. and Offshore Entity Formation
Litigation & Disputes
• Arbitration (FINRA, AAA, and JAMS)
• Securities and Consumer Class Actions
• Business and Investment Fraud
• Breach of Contract
• General Counsel Services
• Money Services Business (MSB) Registration with FinCEN & State Money Transmission Licenses (MTL) for Bitcoin ATMs and Crypto Exchanges
• Implementation of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) Programs
• Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Screening and Reporting
Some of our valued clients
The Crypto Lawyers™ value proposition is simple: we are a team of U.S. qualified lawyers dedicated to helping developers, investors, and organizations navigate the legal intricacies of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. We commit ourselves to strategically and aggressively represent our clients in their transactional and litigation matters.
Our representative matters include helping preeminent blockchain and cryptocurrency projects gain and maintain compliance with U.S. securities laws, representing investors and consumers in high-stakes individual and class action litigation, and guiding a variety of businesses in compliance matters as they interact with the crypto-sphere.