Some of our valued clients
The Crypto Lawyers: the law firm for a new economy
Token Sales & Exchange Listings
• Token and Coin Compliance with Securities Laws
• Decentralized Finance (DeFI) Launch and Compliance
• SEC No-Action relief and FinHUB engagement
• Regulatory Investigations and Defense
• Initial Liquidity Offerings (ILOs)
• Security Token Offerings (STOs)
Exchange Licensing & Compliance
• General Counsel and Legal Advisory Services
• Money services business (MSB) registration with FinCEN
•State Money Transmitter Licenses (MTLs) and No-Action Letters for Bitcoin ATMs, Brokers, OTCs and Crypto Exchanges
• Preparation of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) Compliance Programs
• Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Screening and Reporting
Litigation & Disputes
• Resolving Disputes Between Customers and Cryptocurrency Exchanges
• SEC investigations and civil defense
• Securities and consumer class actions
• Business and investment fraud
• Breach of contract disputes
• Arbitration (FINRA, AAA, and JAMS)
• Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
The Crypto Lawyers’ value proposition is simple: We are a team of U.S. qualified lawyers dedicated to helping developers, investors, and organizations navigate the legal intricacies of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. We commit ourselves to strategically and aggressively represent our clients in their transactional and litigation matters.
Our areas of expertise include helping preeminent and emerging cryptocurrency projects gain and maintain compliance with U.S. securities laws, representing investors and consumers in high-stakes individual and class action litigation, resolving disputes between customers and cryptocurrency exchanges, assisting peer-to-peer traders and exchanges in complying with the Bank Secrecy Act and state money transmitter laws, and guiding a variety of other businesses in compliance matters as they interact with the crypto-sphere.
Rafael Yakobi recently co-authored an op-ed in Bitcoin Magazine: Bitcoin Fungibility, Mixing And The Legal Limits On Maintaining Privacy, March 17, 2020.
You can also listen to Rafael discuss cutting-edge legal issues on the Stephan Livera Podcast, April 11, 2020.